We are extremely grateful that so many of you have enthusiastically embraced what we're doing here.
Some of you have even taken the time to invite us on podcasts and interviews to discuss all things Lochlea.
Our scrapbook of some of these is below, just click the links to hear more about our plans.
- John spoke to Not Another Whisky Podcast about the plan for our Core Single Malt, launching Summer 2022.
- John and David spoke to the One Nation Under Whisky podcast, highlighting the plans for 2022 and beyond.
- The first release was covered by Cask and Still in January 2022.
- We spoke to The Herald about our plans for the future and how we've been trying to do things differently, from December 2021.
- John Campbell spoke to Whisky Cast about his move from Laphroaig to Lochlea.
- John gave a first interview to Rosalind Erskine for Scotland on Sunday.
- A first look at our inaugural release from Words of Whisky, from October 2021.
- The Daily Record covered news of our inaugural release and the first look at our bottle in October 2021.
- The Inside Whisky podcast came by in September 2021 to find out a bit more about us.
- The Spirits Business broke the news about our very first bottle.
- Sara from How I Fell In Love With Whisky let us speak on her podcast on exactly that topic.
- We were delighted to join WhiskyCast Live back in July 2021, for an in-depth live interview about the progress we've been making. We also spoke on their podcast.
- West FM came by to interview us and see around the distillery in June 2021.
- Whisky Magazine featured us in June 2021, highlighting how we'd "Come Out of the Shadows."